Spider and Smudge

Spider and Smudge
Relax mode, Smudge and Spider Copyright:K J Woodward

Smudge and the cupboard take 3 and the joy of dripping taps

Sunday 28th February
Smudge found a mouse tail hanging out of the cupboard and just had to investigate.
I can see you.

I'm gonna try and rescue you!!!

Smudge has also discovered the simple joy of a dripping tap, he actually pounced on it but I missed the shot!!

What the heck is it???????????
Hmm I might try just a gentle swat at it and see what happens.

9 comments:

Kea said...

Oh, Smudge, there are lots of fun things to get your attention we see. Good luck getting the mousie--and the dripping tap. Heh.

Jacqueline said...

Smudge, you are such a curious cutie!!...Hope you were able to rescue that mouse!!...Were you able to catch the tap water??MOL...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those were sure cute pictures Smudge...did you save the mouse???

BeadedTail said...

Smudge, you don't miss a thing do you? Great job!

Phyllis said...

Hey Kas,

The pictures of that property look full of possibilities. Are you thinking of getting that place instead of the other? Id' LOVE to have a bird aviary!!!

Jan Mader said...

Smudge should have his own show! What a character!!!

Hey I loved your answer on my blog.....I couldn't agree more!

Karen Jo said...

I hope you managed to rescue Squeaky Mouse, Smudge. Herman has discovered the joy of drinking out of the faucet and now he is always asking me to turn the water on for him.

CCL Wendy said...

Ah yes! It would be nice if such simple things could amuse us -- not to say that cats aren't intelligent, but sometimes I think they know more than we do.

Very cute pics, today!

Amy & the house of cats said...

Those are all adorable pictures! Our kitties try to bite the water when they see it - also not effective!