Spider and Smudge

Spider and Smudge
Relax mode, Smudge and Spider Copyright:K J Woodward

Monday madness

Monday 1st March

I can not belive it is the first of March, 27 days till I turn the big 40, I would really like to have made up my mind on a property by this time (ie the 28th March) but I know it's not a be all and end all. In looking at properties online nearer my mum and dad they appear to be a bit more pricey. I also want to escape the ACT cold, it gets to minus 8 sometimes here and I do not mind the heat. Up my mum and dads way it can be warmer but a lot more humid so I am leaning towards the south coastish area.

Smudge and Spider have been up to their usual antics gallivanting around the house and having a ball as you can see in the photos below.
I'll just give you a kinda tummy massage shall I???

Ok what is that dratted bird doing now!!!!!!

I gotta tell you how much I love climbing.

6 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

You will make the right decision at the right time. In the meantime, do what us felines do, curl up and have a nap!

BeadedTail said...

You will find the right place that's meant to be yours and when you do, you'll know it. Smudge and Spider always look like they have so much fun!

Jacqueline said...

Smudge and Spider look like they're having such a good time together!...Keep looking at property until something feels right, no time limits=good luck!

Jan Mader said...

You WILL find the right place. As usual, loved the adorable photos and.....I'm thrilled you're writing again!!!!!

Bruce said...

Finally got a chance to accept the Happy 101 award you gave me. Thanks again!
your pal,
Bruce:)

animal lover, quilt lover said...

Hi Kas,
Like everyone said before me, the right place is out there and you will feel it when you find it.
Love to see the pics of the kitties playing!!
I wanted to learn to drive at 6 years old. My G pa would drive and I would shift for him.
I drove for the first time on the street at 9.
Hugs, Fern