Spider and Smudge

Spider and Smudge
Relax mode, Smudge and Spider Copyright:K J Woodward

Yummy yoghurt lids, how to give a compliment and did I jump?

Tuesday 8th December
Yes every time I open a tub of yoghurt Smudge hears the telltale noise and materialises nearby and utters a miaow that plainly stands for where is my yoghurt? Then the boys proceed to lick the lid in tandem as you may be able to see in the photo below.



Compliments and giving them is not such an easy thing to do especially for children. I have been getting g the children in my class to write down a compliment for at least 10 people in our class. Common quotes have been “ Thanks for not throwing things at ,me” and “ have a great year next year”. We are really working on what giving a compliment means in our class and the impact of what we say on others as well as ourselves.
Yes I jumped, four times in fact, I decided it would be the first thing I did after my warm up and yes done and dusted and boy did I feel powerful last night. One thing of interest is my procrastination and a good comparison is the way dogs circle as they prepare to lie down, unfortunately I have no evolutionary excuse like dogs needing to crush the grass down around them as they would have had to in the wild.

Chloe the wonder dog


By the way had trouble posting this morning for those people that wonder why this is so late!!!!






No comments: