Spider and Smudge

Spider and Smudge
Relax mode, Smudge and Spider Copyright:K J Woodward

Long conversations, happiness and soul mates.


Yes Jessie and Ben, best mates.
Monday 7th December
Yes it’s Monday and I feel long conversations are the way to go. Coota boy as I shall call him and I can talk for long periods of time. It is a little bizarre how much we have in common. I found out last night he is gluten and dairy intolerant like me.
Happiness yes is important but one needs to culminate it within themselves and not rely on another to be happy. Happiness is a state of being and I feel that you need to be as comfortable with your own company as much as others.
My furry boys are a fine example of this, they both spend time apart and time together. When they think I am not watching they cuddle up and when I appear Spider emits a tokenistic sort of growl. At this moment they are both sitting near the front door watching the world go by.


Sherrie and Smudge.

Occasionally someone will say it is cruel to keep them inside, I feel they have a better life protected from other nasty cats and wildlife are safer too. Only yesterday did I notice how scarred a very young cat was when it came up to say hello.

Similarly we need to protect ourselves inside from outside forces such as the negative world around us. That’s why I only watch the news very rarely.

Bribery and corruption will get me through the next 10 days at school. Lots of chocolate and rewards for good choices.











No comments: