Spider and Smudge

Spider and Smudge
Relax mode, Smudge and Spider Copyright:K J Woodward

What next, egg cartons and Gilmore girls goodies.

Monday 21st December
I know I over think things, over analyse but one can not help wondering what someone is thinking. Of course I have this book title in my brain "He just not that into you", is that why my eye contact was better?? Today will be a bushwalking day off up Mount Tennant in order to experience some mindfulness and hopefully see my friend the lyrebird.
Dinner last night was at Lolo’s place. We released a fish into the neighbours pond, not a moment too soon as the fish was very sluggish and weak. Time will tell. I took some egg cartons over for Lois and before I left my house the boys had a lot of fun knocking them down.


Smuge enjoying a munch on some grass, great for indoor cats, essential in fact!!




Gilmore girls fest is still continuing and I caught a scene where there is a stray cat and Suki the chef is trying to encourage the cat to lap from a bowl so she demonstrates. Have a look!


No comments: