Spider and Smudge

Spider and Smudge
Relax mode, Smudge and Spider Copyright:K J Woodward

Sunday, Seafood and someone I would like to spend more time with.



Sunday 20th December


I am heading off to the markets this morning, looking forward to finding some bargains. also I am hoping that a certain guy will decide to visit the markets as well.
Yesterday I prepared for my date by having a bath, Smudge was very amusing sitting on the side almost falling in as you can see in the photos.


The date itself was great, I do have to say (especially for Leanne), my eye contact was great, even better than Coota’s and I gave him a lot of wins. Told him how great his eyes were, admired his shoes (Windsor smiths, got to love them). He was a real gentleman, paying for the meal (announced it was his shout during the meal) and walked me to my car (not abandoned like another time in Manuka), I think he liked the chocolates idea as well.
Not sure how we go from here, time will tell. All I can say is I like him and we seem to get on very well.
It’s great I have the cats to cuddle today as I watch some more Gilmore girls and escape.



Smudge this morning.

Spider waiting for breakfast.

1 comment:

Karen and Gerard said...

So cute how your cat walks along the tub. I have a tuxedo cat too who likes to wait for me right outside the shower when I'm in there. We like the Gilmore Girls show too!