Spider and Smudge

Spider and Smudge
Relax mode, Smudge and Spider Copyright:K J Woodward

Crazy cat close ups, the art of tickling and Sherrie the admired one.

Saturday 19th December

This morning Smudge was smoochy as ever so I took the opportunity to get an extreme close up.


Spider and Smudge were doing the laps around the house early this morning so no sleep in for me. He seems to be hell bent on ticking me to get me out of bed to feed him and Spider, it worked as I got up. He has me well trained.
Last day of school yesterday and it seems to have put me in an unusual position. By this I mean my thinking changes and all the focus leaves this class of children of which some are far more gorgeous than others. Like Brydie for instance, at 3pm she was crying and so was I and saying thanks to me for being her teacher. (this is the “I had honey on my Weetbix” girl).
Sherrie was ad\mired by all the children and I believe she had a fulfilling day as a more mature student to look up to. She helped wash desks, gossiped with the girls and other heard some interesting snippets from the boys.


No comments: