Spider and Smudge

Spider and Smudge
Relax mode, Smudge and Spider Copyright:K J Woodward

The street of many cats

Sunday 13th December
Yesterday I made it my mission to photograph the many charming and gorgeous cats in our neighbourhood.
This is Sam, looks a bit like Spider and was rolling in the dirt when I took this hence the messed up look. He teases as though he will let you pat him and then runs off. I gave him extra food a couple of years ago when a friend of his owners minded his house. Sam was very skinny so I would slip him the odd chicken wing and give him cuddles. He is back to his usual heaviness now. Could not find Stanley though the other cat that lives with Sam.





Abby is the next cat, loves to jump in my car and gallivant and smooch the camera as you can see she got rather close. She is a real character as she can be seen regularly coming out of and climbing into the drains in the street or chasing fluff.




Tigger on the other hand is desperate for attention and came barrelling over with great enthusiasm for a some one to pay her the least bit of attention. Her owners have three rather neglected dogs who get a tokenistic walk once every few months if that. They amuse themselves by barking at passers by and whenever they hear me outside my house.



No comments: