Spider and Smudge

Spider and Smudge
Relax mode, Smudge and Spider Copyright:K J Woodward

Snake bites, rain and yahoo it’s the last school day of the year.

Friday 18th December
What does it mean to be bitten by a tiny snake in ones dream, does it mean to slow down to the speed of life as far as a relationship goes. That’s my interpretation this morning as I sit here typing this. I was also weaving this art hanging for a course I was doing but it kept coming undone in my dream.
I awoke to rain last night and made sure buckets were there to catch what they can, this was 2.30ish this morning and I happened to take a photo of the boys in relax mode, love the way Smudge is sprawled out.

The last day of school and a fun one with Sherrie coming along to help out with the pack up etc. Wonder which boys in the class will dote on her.

No comments: