Spider and Smudge

Spider and Smudge
Relax mode, Smudge and Spider Copyright:K J Woodward

Balloons, boxes and using ones brains.

Thursday 17th December



Yesterday was my year 6 classes graduation, it all went well and they rose to the occasion. Last night was the graduation party and lots of balloons were around the joint, it looked amazing and other than the children trying to inhale helium and use the snap parts of the crackers for making explosives it was a good night.
I even got some dancing in to work off the yummy Goodberys ice-cream.

I brought some balloons home for the boys to have a play with and the results are in the photos. When I moved them Smudge found them quite fascinating.

Boxes were in fashion last night with Spider looking very cute sitting in one












Using ones brains is all about remaining level headed today and just having a fun last two days of school for me and the kids.



No comments: