Spider and Smudge

Spider and Smudge
Relax mode, Smudge and Spider Copyright:K J Woodward

Sleep, I want sleep.


Thursday 10th December
God I am tired, I wake up and want to go back to bed, I just want to sleep basically until next Friday, then I have one more sleep until the big date with Leanne’s advice thrown in.

Speaking of advice, I was walking with a very feminine identifying/ camp student we have at out school. I will call him J, he is a lovely child and very polite. He has a wonderful understanding of what colours work with what and it boiled down to him finding out I was going on a date. J advised light colours, quite feminine and white, a clutch bag and good jewellery and minimal makeup. I swear this child will be a famous designer one day.



Smudge just hanging out in one of the pidgeon holes on my computer desk.

Speaking of designing, Smudge has been redesigning the house a little. This has included dragging my dressing gown off the bed and into the spare room, knocking over my cat statue and placing parts of the monster munchie puppet all over the house.





Last nights outside interest.

No comments: