Spider and Smudge

Spider and Smudge
Relax mode, Smudge and Spider Copyright:K J Woodward

Lets write a song called “thank god it’s Friday, only 6 days of school” and who are Goldie and Kurt.

Friday 11th December
You can not imagine how glad I am it is Friday, Year 6 students with all their attitude. Being told that I am ugly can’t teach, calmly telling him to leave and visit the Deputy Principal made my afternoon much more pleasant. Of course it is no given he will attend his own graduation when I discover that he never made it to the principal even when another student was sent to check he had gone there. God knows where he went and what happened, today I will be on a mission to find out.
Yeah I meant to tell you all about my visit to a JP and her two dogs , get this, called Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell. I arrived at her house in Chisholm and was most grateful to her for the time that she gave me. Two yappy, decrepitly old Chihuahuas and of course as above named Goldie and Kurt. I gave her a block of Lindt chocolate as a thankyou.

Smudge playing with part of the pencil case.

I brought home part of a pencil case for Smudge to play with (it is a donkey), of course no interest at all or so I thought. That is until I was not watching and he started to go a little nuts. Funny thing is the pencil case is from a student who is as exuberant as Smudge (the one who had honey on her weet bix one morning).



                            Spider hanging out with me this morning.

No comments: