Spider and Smudge

Spider and Smudge
Relax mode, Smudge and Spider Copyright:K J Woodward

Chickens, cherries and chasing.

Wednesday 2nd December
The other day I went over to my friend Lolo’s to check her chickens, the garden and mail. All was well, the chickens were happy to have some fresh grass and be patted. (they are very tame and love pancakes as I have mentioned before I believe in this blog).
It was nice to see there were some cherries left on Lolo’s tree, not a heap as the birds had got most of them. I picked the rest and if kept in the fridge they may be ok for Lolo when she gets back from her Kiwi adventure.
Oh and the cats they have been so full of exuberance chasing each other all over the place. I got some photos of them in between their sessions of chasing.



Spider checking out all my junk!!!

A rest in between chasies.
Also the children in my class created some wonderful ink paintings of bamboo, I was very impressed and I plan to take some photos to be able to show here.

Have a fun Wednesday.

No comments: