Spider and Smudge

Spider and Smudge
Relax mode, Smudge and Spider Copyright:K J Woodward

Monster munchies and Smudge the black and white retriever.

Tuesday 1st December
Welcome to summer! Got to add here though it does not feel like summer this morning
Smudge has been rather obsessed with a monster puppet that I have in my knitting basket. Aunty Rosie got them out on the weekend for him. I have continued the game for him and it is a good way of tiring him out before bedtime.


The monster puppet

Attack the puppet time.
Yesterday on the way to training with Jenna a car in front of me hit a Galah and just drove on. They may have admittedly turned around and come back but I stopped as I could safely. The bird was ok and flew off and this leads me to ask why do so many people not stop if they hit an animal? Jenna told me of someone who hit her dog and did not stop, I’m sorry but this really bugs me.
On my last trip to Sydney I rescued an echidna from the Federal highway. I managed to get him to the side where he burrowed swiftly into the soil and was impossible to move. At least it was then facing away from the road.
Also of note is that the children in my class were glad to have me back and three children came and told me this, very heartening to hear.


Spider finishing off my morning porridge.

No comments: