Spider and Smudge

Spider and Smudge
Relax mode, Smudge and Spider Copyright:K J Woodward

Boxing, boys and the delicate art of eating another’s breakfast.

Friday 4th December

Smudge eating Spiders food!!!

Guess who won the mind battle and made it to boxing last night. The mind battle of course being I am so tired I could just watch Gilmore Girls and it would be good for me to go. It was a great night using action stations and I really enjoyed working out with Belinda.
Boys, yes boys, the cats and males of the human variety. I was chatting to a rather nice one last night on the phone. We talked for over an hour, our first chat and we hit it off. Afternoon tea at the Hyatt coming up in two weeks, what do I wear????
Oh and yes the main boys in my life, Spider and Smudge have been practising the art of eating each others food yet again. Smudge always seems to displace Spider first or sneaks in while Spider is in the loo.
Thank god it’s Friday!!!!!


Spider waiting to chase part of a monster munch puppet.

No comments: