Spider and Smudge

Spider and Smudge
Relax mode, Smudge and Spider Copyright:K J Woodward

You are not the boss cat, we hope it’s eggs and spinach and report writing.

Thursday 12th November
Yes in the picture Spider appears to be in control, on the highest spot etc. Smudge however has different plans, he is frequently displacing Spider from his own food, sorry Spider but that is a sign of dominance. The black and white fur ball also always appears when I am having quiet time with Spider. Yes Spider was the first so he holds a special place in my heart. Smudge, well he has some work to do, like not pouncing on me in the middle of the night.

A bit like my class really there are some children who have my respect and adoration and then there are others that make me want to bash my head against a wall very hard. Thank goodness I do boxing and can let the frustration out that way or through mowing the lawn with a push mower which I did yesterday.
Last night I was cooking and the boys see me open fridge, the frypan, spinach. Of course they think eggs, almost like teasing them really as they will have to wait till tomorrow when the real thing happens. The recipe is spinach and shallot, cook with small amount sesame oil and add egg when the spinach is wilted. Turn and cook other side and serve on bread with tahini.



Eggs, is it egg time??????????
And yes report writing time, the time when a simple phone call that begins with “Hi is this Mrs Woodward” makes me count to 10 and then politely say sorry I am report writing. Of course they just go on with their spiel and I feel like letting loose with profanities. Can they not take a hint, I politely say try someone else please, hang up and let rip with the colourful language.
I will be glad to escape to the coast in under 10 days, better get these reports done!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: