Spider and Smudge

Spider and Smudge
Relax mode, Smudge and Spider Copyright:K J Woodward

More reports, yes the saga continues, Monday moth munching and the feline art of sleep deprivation

I would like to one of those highly organised teachers, unfortunately I am not. Those type of teachers have finished their reports and have got on with their life. Reports for me are just dragging on and on plus the idea of rewarding myself with episodes of Gilmore girls well I have only got through one and a half episodes. I forget and I plod on with the tedious task.

Last night Smudge was having a feast on moths and gallivanting around the house at the same time. It was fun to watch and I got some funny photos but am having probs with my phone tools so it will have to be another time to show the photos.
This morning the boys were having a mad wrestle fest on my legs, lots of pouncing, jumping, hissing and fighting. At this moment they are doing the race around the house routine.





Smudge and Squeak mouse

1 comment:

World of Animals, Inc said...

It looks like you had plenty of fun with the moths that came into the house. It looks like no sleep fr you until the fun is over. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful rest of your day.
World of Animals