Spider and Smudge

Spider and Smudge
Relax mode, Smudge and Spider Copyright:K J Woodward

Mid air feline pouncing matrix style, No more about reports, they are as done as they will get and vacuuming dreams


Spider when he was just a wee kitten.

Let me tell you about mid air pouncing and the experts Smudge and spider, a sport they engage in more frequently these days. This morning they were flying through the air in tandem towards the imminent clash of claws and teeth (all held back from all out war of course). It is quite spectacular to watch and Smudge is getting bigger and a fairer match for Spider who hisses and growls when he has had enough.
Reports are as done as they will get, just got to add a few bits, I tell the children in my class I am tired due to writing reports, instead of “are you ok Miss W“, they say “why did you come to school then“. Not all of the class are so non empathetic, most have good skills in putting themselves into another’s shoes.

Last night in my dreams I was vacuuming Leanne’s house ( hope this gives you a laugh Leanne), Do not know what it was about. Needless to say I did in my dream sneak in and do it. Very strange.

No comments: