Spider and Smudge

Spider and Smudge
Relax mode, Smudge and Spider Copyright:K J Woodward

Aunty Rosie, the coast and Lovely poems.


Spider hanging out as a kitten. 2006

Saturday


Reminiscing this morning I was very impressed with the children’s Haiku poems, they really impress me and I love teaching them the poetry. Next is Tanka, another form of Japanese poetry which traditionally was a reply from a woman to a Haiku sent from a man. We will explore these next week and the children will send them as friendship notes to each other.
I am down the coast (heaven) at Tathra, and I do not mind if it rains as it is conducive to me writing. I will update the trip Sunday night. I know I will be sleeping like a baby and rejuvenating my spirit.
I hope the boys are having fun as Aunty Rosie is looking after them, she loves Smudge (Gives him kissies, he loves it). Spider is very aloof with her though.

No comments: