Spider and Smudge

Spider and Smudge
Relax mode, Smudge and Spider Copyright:K J Woodward

The art of jar smashing and please can I have my present says Sherrie

Friday 26th November


One guess who the jar smasher is, right first go, Smudge of course. It is probably mostly my fault as I hid Squeak mouse on a high shelf thinking that there was no chance that Smudge could launch himself 2.5 metres off the ground. Of course he can, anything to get Mr Squeak mouse and the result, a smashed jar of milk powder.



Spider in stretchy sleep mode.
Sherrie came over the other day, I told her I had wrapped all the presents, of course not to the standard Sherrie is capable of but I got it done with Smudge’s help. Miss Sherrie saw her present and wanted to open it right away, I see her as almost grown up and I forget she is still a child, well teenager. I was tempted to say yes but I have already given her a present for X’mas and this will be my first Christmas in Canberra in quite some time.
So she has to wait!!!

No comments: