Spider and Smudge

Spider and Smudge
Relax mode, Smudge and Spider Copyright:K J Woodward

Christmas present wrapping with Smudge and mandatory bag minding by Spider.

Thursday 26th November

Yesterday Smudge decided that wrapping paper, sticky tape and cards were great play things. He proceeded to play at the expense of a few pieces of paper and the slobbered on Mr Squeak mouse ended up amongst it all, yuck!!!


Spider on the other hand saw a bag and had to sit in the bag, didn’t matter where it was, it had to be sat in, slept in , sniffed around in and fiercely guarded from Smudge.
Me well I have just been watching too much of the Gilmore girls and feeling sorry for myself. I had to go for blood tests this morning and it made me realise just how many people out there are being sent to the same place.
Spider has himself sitting virtually on top of the keyboard and is smooching the screen. Strange cat! Now he is standing in the way and walking and sitting on my hands. It is his way of hinting he wants to be fed before I head out to get my feet x-rayed. Yes numb and cold feet don’t lead to a clean bill of health.

No comments: