Spider and Smudge

Spider and Smudge
Relax mode, Smudge and Spider Copyright:K J Woodward

Tuesday, tempers and tantrums

Already Tuesday and the cats has been redecorating my new table cloth in that they jump on the table and the whole thing almost falls off.

We all woke at 4.30 after a I had a dream about sleeping in a car with my family and a wombat of all things. The wombat went for a swim as well and then he disappeared into the bush.

Got up at 6am after going back to sleep and boys very keen for breakfast. Smudge is shadowing my every move, jumps on bed when I make the bed and down to kitchen, back to bedroom to get slippers and he is still hot on my heels.Spider bats Smudge every time he tries to get smoochy this morning guess who woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

Okay fed cats biscuits and I must admit I mix up who is fed first here even though Smudge tries to be fed first every time and has to be redirected to his own bowl of bikkies.

Egg yolk time and Spider is not waiting at my feet, he is making a stand (throwing his own sort of tantrum silently)

Big bang from other end of house sounds like new universe being created, upon investigation my notice board has half fallen down, I know the culprit, the one who is forever playing with paper that dangles in such a tantalising way. Smudge is his name and creating havoc is his game.

Wonder what the day will bring for these felines?

No comments: