Spider and Smudge

Spider and Smudge
Relax mode, Smudge and Spider Copyright:K J Woodward

Monday, munchies and madness

Hello all it's Monday back to school day, the cats are shadowing my every move in anticipation of extra munchies and cuddles. Smudge is next to me on another computer chair sharpening his claws and mewing intermittently.

It gets me wondering what would a camera set up for the day record. What exactly do these boys get up to while I am away. Well I know Smudge likes chewing things for a start, I had a Devils ivy running around the house walls and try as I did to prevent him he still chewed through every vine. The poor plant is outside recovering.

There is however an arrowroot still thriving, rather like the new positive me who knows I will have a fantastic day with my Year 6 class. Coming home to cuddles with the cats is a lovely thought especially when Spider sits on the telephone table and recahes up to jump into my arms whne I enter the house.

Maybe I will post another this afternoon to report on any any unusaul cat happenings, I am bound to as there are unusual cat behaviors all day.

Bye for now and may meaows be with you.

No comments: