Spider and Smudge

Spider and Smudge
Relax mode, Smudge and Spider Copyright:K J Woodward

Yoghurt, chicken and the speed of light

Day two of Spider and Smudge. Do you notice I try and mix up the order of which cat is first, just like with children you say, they are so much like children. For instance it is almost lunch time and they materialise from nowhere when a tin is opened, 'some for me' they echo each other with their gentle meaows. Whenever I open a packet of chicken they arrive with the speed of light, cats have super sensitive smell.

Well today they have already sampled some of my porridge, that's what Spider likes but not Smudge unless it has yoghurt with it. As it is Smudge had has his head in the Yoplait container and has white ears, well he did until Spider washed them for him.

Suprise for them today with my lunch being a toasted tofu sandwhich but as soon as the fridge is open Spider will stick his head inside.

This moment Smudge is waiting in the hallway for me to make my lunch and Spider wanders intermittently across my typing fingers to remind me to go and open his favourite thing, the fridge.

Wait till you hear about the hoop jumping and the TV watching, it's been a while but training is going to resume soon.

No comments: