Spider and Smudge

Spider and Smudge
Relax mode, Smudge and Spider Copyright:K J Woodward

The day before open house number 6

The floor is sooooo nice and cool.

Hello hello,

I am looking forward to reaping the rewards in being assertive and not lowering the price of my house, that is not to say I would not accept a lower offer, just not keen to look desperate.

Thanks for all your great advice it helped me stick to my guns.

Today I mowed the front and back lawns and did all the edges, spread pea mulch all over vegetable patch and watered well, vacuumed and mopped house too.

So here's to a succesfull day tommorrow.


6 comments:

The Paw Relations said...

Good luck!

The Kool~Kittie~Krew said...

Crossing fingers, paws, eyes, and tails that you get an offer you're looking for!

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

I like this blog. I came here from HEidi's. I have a cat like you called Mr Scooter!

:@}

BeadedTail said...

We're crossing our paws that the open house is a success!

Brian said...

You need to either be baking a cake or have a freshly baked one just out of the oven...make it smell like home to them!!!

Langdowns said...

You'll sell the house to the right person at the right time. Could be today!