Spider and Smudge

Spider and Smudge
Relax mode, Smudge and Spider Copyright:K J Woodward

scaredy cat Thomas, Basket case madness and the yellow ducky.

Saturday 9th January 2010

I have begun reading a book by Eckhart Tolle called "The power of now". This book was recommended to me by my friend Leanne. It is making me think about my everyday actions.
Anyway back to catville, Spider and Smudge had fun with my laundry basket yesterday and I can imagine Wendy of LOL Spot having fun with these pics.

This is my spot scram.


Counting one, two, three you are getting very sleepy.




Well hello there, now how did he get there?


When mums not looking I am gonna read and find myself a great spa package.


Just doing some lazy graffitti here while I ponder life.


I was over my neighbours having a glass of wine and I managed to snap Thomas again, he is very photo shy but I was persistant and made sure the flash was off.

Excuse me but I would like some privacy here, while I wee!!!


Oh no not that thing AGAIN!!!!

I am getting grumpy, I may look all mellow and meek, but let me tell you I am not.

Oh and have been chatting to a Melbournian guy, very quirky but great to chat with. He is in Japan on holiday and we were talking online for about 2.5 hours last night.

,

3 comments:

SeaThreePeeO said...

Great pictures!

Zig said...

Hello Kas

Thank you for your message. Your photos are nice. We are going to ask our humans for a duck!! Does it taste nice!!

Claws.....they can be a problem.....we think the lines we make in the leather add character to it!!

You too have a nice weekend

Love Z et Z xxxxx

Kas said...

Thanks for the comments, hope you get the duck. Spider and Smudge love it, it keeps their teeth nice and clean.