Spider and Smudge

Spider and Smudge
Relax mode, Smudge and Spider Copyright:K J Woodward

Cobargo, coming home and the cats.



Friday 15th January


Can not explain this one, thought it might get a laugh, it made me giggle.Its a shopfront in Cobargo.


The town of Cobargo where I will do my writing course. I just love the hill in the background and know I will explore when I return.

A ginger cat called Clancy, very young and bouncing after butterflies.

On the way I stopped at a look out and went for a walk, lots of Black cockatoos but very shy so no photos.

The view from the lookout over the Bega valley, famous for chessemaking in NSW (New South Wales)


This is a flax lily.

Hmm, finally I get into this box I am not supposed to be in.

Its got lots of games in here, okay how do you spell cat.

Today I am off to a folk festival to catch up with my dad, his wife and my half brother and sister Toby and Holly about 3 hours away (most of the way to Sydney). They are supposed to be stilt walking there and they have the most amazing costumes as Monarch butterflies. That is if its not raining too much there otherwise I may stay home and have a play with the boys.

6 comments:

Catline Crew said...

Great photos. We liked the shop front, it made us laugh. We also especially liked the flax lily.

Leanne @ Deep Fried Fruit said...

Cool!!! Great photos. Love the shopfront. Can't wait to see pictures of stilt walking.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Wow, that's a very pretty place!

Bengal Duo ~ Zulu and Deene said...

Purrrtty piksurs! I love playing in boxes too =^_^=

Amy & the house of cats said...

Those are great pictures. I love the one of Clancy chasing butterflies the best of course, but the rest are beautiful too.

BeadedTail said...

Wonderful photos and love the shop front! And we love getting into boxes too!