Spider and Smudge

Spider and Smudge
Relax mode, Smudge and Spider Copyright:K J Woodward

Bitey bum Spider and Smudge the bag explorer extraordinaire


Wednesday 13th January
Today marks a historical 100 posts, I was not sure if I would get into this blogging thing but I have to confess I am hooked. My boys Smudge and Spider have been so inspirational and I want to thank all my followers who leave such fabulous comments and encourage me to keep blogging. Heres to another 100!!


Quite comfy here again, while she not looking I might check out that Freya cat, or Gracie!!!


Mmm bite the hand that feeds me, silly me not really biting.


Now what is in this bag and why is it out.

Aha, swimsuit, ti-shirt, shorts, Mum is going to the coast and I wanna go too

Yes I am off to the coast just for one night so Thursdays post will be a lot later than usual. Bermagui is where I am off to, to check out Cobargo for the writing course next month and sit by the beach of course.

10 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

Wow, congrats on 100 posts! The fur sure flies when you're having fun!

Amy & the house of cats said...

Congrats on 100 posts! It is a fun milestone to meet! We just started following you recently so we look foward to your next hundred (and then the hundred after that, etc.)

SeaThreePeeO said...

Congratulations on your 100th!

Exploring bags looks exciting. We shall have to try it!

Lucky Lady said...

WISH I COULD SIT BY THE BEACH SO dreary HERE CONGRATULATIONS ON 100

Lisa + current cat said...

Congrats on 100! Our mom is talking about a trip to California in 2 months, and she's never left us before. Maybe we should go in her bags too so we're not left behind.

animal lover, quilt lover said...

Congrats on you 100 posts. I just hit mine in December. They go pretty fast. I am also hooked on blogging!! I don't sew much anymore.
Thanks for your nice comments on Mothers painting. People are very different, but Mothers painting was not relaxing for her at all. She worked hard at it!!!
Hugs, Fern

BeadedTail said...

Concats on your 100 posts! Have a wonderful time at the beach!

Catline Crew said...

Hello, we followed you from another blog. Congratulations on your 100 posts.

Kas said...

Thanks everyone, I love blogging too, so lets keep in touch.

CCL Wendy said...

Congratulations on your 100th post! Your kitties certainly provide enough material for you to carry on blogging forever. As well, as your scenic getaways!

Kudos and keep it up!