Spider and Smudge

Spider and Smudge
Relax mode, Smudge and Spider Copyright:K J Woodward

When I breed my first unicorn.

Hello,

Well babysitting was a joyful experience, especially as I descibed my Sanctuary to Paige and she asked if I was going to keep unicorns and could she have one. I told her she can have the first one I breed, she is 4 and a half by the way.

Anyway I have looked after these children, Declan and Paige for a about 6 and a half years on and off. It has always been fun and they are just gorgeous children, what a privledge to be a small part of their lives.

Their cat has two kittens as well, just stunning and amusing, better, much better than TV to watch.

She is holding me properly, for this I am truly glad!!


Grrrrrrrr!!!!
Mmmm that feels so good when mum washes me!!!

10 comments:

Deborah said...

Awww, cute pictures of kitties and little ones too!

Mr Puddy said...

That's really cute kittens : )

BeadedTail said...

Very cute kittens and little bean! We can't wait to see your unicorn!

Katnip Lounge said...

May we have the second unicorn?

It's so lovely to see kids and kittens together...it's a natural combo.

Karen Jo said...

The kittens are so cute and so is the little bean. I really do hope that your unicorn breeding program works out.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those are sure cute little ones! Remember, Unicorns need really big litter boxes!

animal lover, quilt lover said...

So so so cute the little kittens and the little bean!! I love the little kittens so much, I want one but Tom
doesn't!!!
Thanks for your visit!!
XX, Bambi & Fern

Quill and Greyson said...

TOOOOO MUCH CUTENESSSS

Zig said...

We were like that once, cute and cuddly.......in fact we still are!!!
Bisous de Nantes

Princess Jasmine said...

Mummy says children say and do the funniest things. My big hooman sister sang about "bloomers" in a song when she was only little. The rest of the class were singing about "blue eyes" hee he. They sure are cute kittens too prrrrr