Spider and Smudge

Spider and Smudge
Relax mode, Smudge and Spider Copyright:K J Woodward

Thankful Thursday

Hi There,

Yes I am thankful, someone this morning said to me at least one thing is going right. I said there are lots of good things happening in my life and a lot to be thankful for.

One is of course my wonderful furry boys, another my wonderful parents who support and last but definitely not least are you my fellow bloggers who are with me each step of the way.

So thanks to you all!!!!!

Another day, yet another great box discovery!!

5 comments:

HH and The Boys said...

Yes... lots to be thankful for. Have a great day...

pawhugs, Max

Jacqueline said...

We are very thankful for you guys too and wish you happiness and peace of mind as you make such big decisions about your new home...Hang in there, Kara, we know how difficult these huge changes can be; sending you big hugs, sweet friend and kisses to those handsome boys!...J, Calle, Halle, Sukki

Kea said...

We're waiting to read an update on the process! LOL.

Have a wonderful, thank-full Thursday! :-)

BeadedTail said...

We're thankful for furiends like you too!

We hope you get to keep all those boxes even after you move!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Boxes and friends, it doesn't get much better!