Spider and Smudge

Spider and Smudge
Relax mode, Smudge and Spider Copyright:K J Woodward

Pondering it is.

Hello Folks,

My dad seems to want me to put the brakes on a bit and I can understand he is just being careful. He is being practical after all. He is suggesting I look at more properties when I feel this is the one, I guess I will go along with it but keep focusing on what I want to do. I feel a sense of urgency!!!!!!


This is the front yard, it has real potential!!
                                            The loungeroom looking through to the kitchen.


The verandah and remains of a greenhouse I plan to use!!!


The yard and hosue with our good friend Tony who came along with me and my mum.




6 comments:

Kea said...

It's always wise to listen to advice, but of course ultimately it's you who will buy the property (whatever one you choose) and you who will live there. So take your dad's advice to heart, but please don't let it stop you if you feel in your gut this place is THE ONE. (Of course, a house inspection would be part of the purchase deal -- it would have to pass inspection, we mean. At least that's the way it's done here.)

SeaThreePeeO said...

Ww wish you good luck with whatever you decide is best.

BeadedTail said...

Your heart will tell you which property is right. We wish you luck in your decision!

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

I am sure you will know just when you find " the One " Hugs GJ xx

Teddy Westlife said...

It looks like a nice place for cats. Just saying.

Drunk On Books And Adventure said...

I like the lounge room and the kitchen. It looks really cozy. The greenhouse and verandah is a nice spot, too. Good luck, and hope your offer is accepted. :)