Spider and Smudge

Spider and Smudge
Relax mode, Smudge and Spider Copyright:K J Woodward

Spider and the pink cat bag


Hello,

THis was Spider last night, today it was a battle to get them into the containers but it was worth it as we had four groups of people through my house and one group asked for a contract.

I was looking online last night and found three properties near my mums place, I am also thinking of building the boys a mudbrick cat house prior to building my own house out of mudbricks. My dad is a mudbrick architect so I am well set up.

3 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

That sure does sound like good news, we have our paws crossed for a good contract! Nice bag Spider!

Jacqueline said...

YAY=hope the contract is approved and you will be on your way to your new life, making your dreams come true!...Best of luck, Kara; keep us updated...Have a wonderful weekend, lovely friends...xoxo...J, Calle, Halle, Sukki

BeadedTail said...

Yay! Good news on the contract! We hope it all goes through! How nice of you to build the boys a house first!