Spider and Smudge

Spider and Smudge
Relax mode, Smudge and Spider Copyright:K J Woodward

Smudge the destroyer!!!!

Hello lovely people,

This was a post I thought I had submitted on Monday night but my computer was having a bad day so it did not submit it. I so did not feel like the gym but I went again and also had energy to mow the lawn today.
Planning for my overseas trip to the UK has involved some thinking about hiring a car with my mum to save time. It turns out for 10 days it would cost only about $250 each.

Meanwhile Smudge, (who else) has been rampaging in my cupboards.

It was not me!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a nice time in the UK> And WTG Smudge!!!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Go Smudge go!

CCL Wendy said...

Oh, very cool! You are off on a trip with your Mom. Who will take care of your kitties -- one of your friends?

Perhaps that is why Smudge is acting up -- he's aware of your plans to go away and leave him, and he's protesting visibly.

Have a great trip!

BeadedTail said...

How fun to go to the U.K.! We'd like to go there too someday!

Smudge, we know you didn't do anything wrong!

Jacqueline said...

A UK trip with your Mum sounds like a fun time; it will be nice to get away...Closing on the house Friday afternoon; still can't believe I'm doing this!!...Did you find any treats in those cupboards, Smudge?!...xoxo...J, Calle, Halle, Sukki