Spider and Smudge

Spider and Smudge
Relax mode, Smudge and Spider Copyright:K J Woodward

Another busy yet productive day.

Its so snuggly here!!!

Hello everybody,

I joined the gym for 3 months, it cost me $370 Australian for 3 months and this includes pool entry so I feel it is worth the $. I went today and am glad I chose this one instead of a womens only gym as its nice to have a distraction. I am down about 8 kgs now and feel remarkably better.

No chocolate for 9 weeks and only two glasses of wine over the last two weeks and 1 coffee a day, I finish eating before 5pm as often as I can.

8 comments:

HH and The Boys said...

Great for you. You are really making positive changes. Enjoy the swimming. I'm not so fond of that, but I applaud (paws clapping) your efforts.... Have a great day.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Wow, pretty impressive! I didn't think humans could go without chocolate!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you! Our mom has been losing weight herself, but she thinks it's from having half of her thyroid removed. She's scheduled for the other half on Oct. 15th. She's DETERMINED to wear a bikini next summer!

Jacqueline said...

Good for you, Kara; keep it up, you deserve to feel better and I am very proud of all the positive changes you are making to improve your life!...You go, girl!!...Hang in there and you will be surprised how much better you feel in the next 3 months!...xoxo...J

Kisses to your handsome boys...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Kea said...

Congratulations! Could you lose my 30 pounds too? LOL!

BeadedTail said...

Concatulations on getting healthier and losing weight! We're very proud of you!

Teddy Westlife said...

Good on you for going to the gym, my mum says she can't think of anything more horrible to do.

Jennifer Oberth said...

Awesome! There's no way I could give up chocolate that long. Unless I was in a coma...