Spider and Smudge

Spider and Smudge
Relax mode, Smudge and Spider Copyright:K J Woodward

Spider the Squirrel and Smudge just being Smudge.

Hello lovely people,

Spider was checking out a shelf and I thought he looked a bit like a Squirrel, what do you think???

Meanwhile with all the decluttering going on in my old house (haven't moved yet but it's on the cards for very soon),  Smudge has enjoyed being reaquainted with some old friends......
My I have a floofy tail, what da ya reckon Smudge???
Me I have discovered an ear of an old friend.
My goodness Donkey, where were you, now for play time!!!!


9 comments:

SeaThreePeeO said...

Spider does look a lot like a squirrel!

Have fun with Donkey, Smudge.

Anonymous said...

Spider does look quite squirrely. And Donkey looks like a great furiend to lay with!

Amy & the house of cats said...

Wow, with his tail like that Spider really does look like a squirrel! And how cool that you found an old friend to play with Smudge!

We hope the packing and prepping is going well!

animal lover, quilt lover said...

I don't envy the work of moving! When I was young I moved sometimes two times a year!! So much work. I have been here for over 30 years!
Will probably die here.
Cute pictures!! Thanks for the money advice!!
XXOO, Bambi, Happy & Fern

Brian's Home Blog said...

Now that's funny, that is a really good squirrel impression!

BeadedTail said...

Spider does look like a squirrel in that picture! Smudge is so cute finding his friend like that!

Jacqueline said...

Great photos of your boys=love Spider's floofy tail!...Good luck decluttering=it's a scary, huge job (for us anyway)!!...xo...J, Calle, Halle, Sukki

Pip said...

That is a very handsome tail Spider!

YAY Donkey!

Phyllis said...

When I first saw this, I thought you had done something to the photo. He really DOES look like he has a squirrel's tail!!