Spider and Smudge

Spider and Smudge
Relax mode, Smudge and Spider Copyright:K J Woodward

I has a wet nose!!

When I eat my biscuits I gets a wet nose!!!

Hello lovely people,

I have begun a 14 day for $20 at a local gym and swimming pool, beiang determined to make the maost of the time will see me there every day. So far I went swimming yesterday and today I have been in the gym running , rowing and weight lifting.

I had my biological age tested through my naturopath about 6 weeks ago, since then I have lost 7.5 kilos and I was given an age of 50 for my age of 40. I see my naturopath in three weeks and then I will have the age rechecked. I am planning to make it younger than I am!!!!

5 comments:

Kea said...

Wow, congratulations on the weight-loss and increase in fitness! I should be dropping about 30 pounds, but I seem to have lost my motivation. I'd like to blame it all on my underactive thyroid, but I just eat way too many carbs!

animal lover, quilt lover said...

I have an underactive thyroid too. I was getting too heavy so I gave up white sugar and salt, well regular salt that is! I still have a very little sea salt only. I have lost 21 lbs. Bambi and I walk 3 or more times a day and that is all the exercise I get.
Swimming is wonderful for your whole body!! Good for you!!
XXOO, Bambi & Fern

BeadedTail said...

You have a cute little wet nose Smudge!

Concatulations on the weight loss and hope your fitness test shows your younger than your age now!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Wow, I didn't know you could be younger than you are...wait until I tell my Dad!

Jacqueline said...

Congratulations on the weight loss and best of luck with the workouts; once you get in the routine, working out can kind of become addictive...It just feels so much better to feel strong and healthy!...You should be so proud of yourself for these positive changes you are making in your life!...xoxo...J, Calle, Halle, Sukki