Spider and Smudge

Spider and Smudge
Relax mode, Smudge and Spider Copyright:K J Woodward

Energised through my dreams

Hello everybody,

I have achieved so much over the last week in the pursuit of my dream. It includes signing up with a real esate agent, organising all the necessary pre sale checks of my house, found a solicitor, cleaning the drains (horrible job!!!!!), more decluttering.

So the house is open to view on the 21st of this month and wanna guess what I am most worried about, yes the boys, and what to do. I am planning to take them for a trip in the car as it is only for an hour (in boxes of course).

Anyway all happening here and as I type this I am feeling like doing some more decluttering, books to give away!!!!!!!


I gotcha Mr Squeak, now come on out!!!!

7 comments:

HH and The Boys said...

Best of luck with the house.... Great picture. Love it.

Kea said...

Congrats on all the work toward your dream! Things are really moving along, aren't they? Fabulous!

Smooches to the boys!

Brian's Home Blog said...

You're doing so good...just explain it to the boys, they will understand!

Jacqueline said...

Good for you, it seems things are moving along in the right direction for your dreams to come true!...Good luck with the open house and hold onto your vision, it will happen!...kisses...J, Calle, Halle, Sukki

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear things are going well and we hope this is over sooner than later!

Cat said...

That is fantastic progress! Good luck with the open house :-)

BeadedTail said...

Yay! We're so happy that your dreams are beginning to come true! We totally understand worrying about the boys but they'll be okay and they'll love just being with you wherever that may be!