Spider and Smudge

Spider and Smudge
Relax mode, Smudge and Spider Copyright:K J Woodward

Reconnecting with my inner child.


Hi All,

Today in particular has been about finding what I love doing, not resisting but going with the flow in order to get back into my groove again and be creative and expressive again.

Today this has included playing in the garden, shopping at a second hand shop for a new outfit and rereading The Famous Five series.

I am sure I feel my inner child reawakening through less denial of what I really enjoy. So get out there people and enjoy yourself, do something for the sheer fun of it. I dare you to!!!!


I am searching for my inner child under this chair too!!!

Actually this is lots of fun and warm too (right near the heater).

5 comments:

HH and The Boys said...

Great message. Have a good day with your inner child and

Happy Father's Day, too!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Everyone should do that...my inner kitten is always reaching out to me!

Jacqueline said...

Great post, we should all try to do that everyday=have fun and enjoy yourself sweet, beautiful Kas=carpe diem!...Kisses to your handsome boys...Calle, Halle, Sukki

animal lover, quilt lover said...

That is the way to go!!! We all need to be in touch with our inner child!!!!! Well yesterday we finely had rain!!! It was 99 degrees then it rained and temp went down to 78.... praise the Lord!!!!. We are having another hot one today but if it will rain we can live with it.
Keep warm, Fern

BeadedTail said...

Wonderful reminder of something we should all do! Enjoy your day!