Spider and Smudge

Spider and Smudge
Relax mode, Smudge and Spider Copyright:K J Woodward

Dripping taps and hoppys

Hello fellow bloggers,

Funny how when you ask for something it freqeuntly comes your way. I have worked 3 days relief, cleaned a house and had said I wanted some babysitting on Fri and Sat nights.

Tonight I have a 5 and a half hour job minding three children. I am resolving to pay my home loan off faster and be able to be financially free earlier.

The boys have been up to their usual fun and games, least of all Smudge bum who is fascinated by dripping taps.

Have a fantabulous weekend.
Okayyyy I need a spanner and  a hammer and lots of help!!!
This is what the weather was like on Thursday when I cleaned, check out the Kangaroos in background.

8 comments:

Kea said...

Oh, kangaroos! That's so cool, at least from this Canadian's perspective. :-)

Yes, do be careful what you wish for, though! The universe will give you what you want, but often not quite as you imagined. LOL.

Have a great weekend!

Brian's Home Blog said...

There is some serious hopping going on there! You're headed in a great direction!

Jacqueline said...

Lovely photos=Smudge is a darling and those kangaroos are awesome!!...Kea is right=be careful what you wish for!!...Hope you have a fun and happy weekend sweet friends...kisses x3...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Wow kangaroos in the field, thats awesome. You have been a busy bee, but it will all be worthwhile at the end.. Hugs GJ x

Leanne @ Deep Fried Fruit said...

Yay YOU! Love hearing that positive energy ...

BeadedTail said...

How cool you get to see kangaroos! We don't have any of those here!

Smudge is so cute watching that dripping tap!

Phyllis said...

Oh my gosh - to have kangaroos so close by is so cool! Maybe not for you...they're probably like possums to us folks in the U.S. :)

Isn't it funny how the cats love running water. For the last several weeks, my Smudge has been coming in the bathroom as soon as I start to take my shower. Goofy cat!

Pip said...

You sure are busy, but it sounds like you has a great plan! Way to get on it!
We likes the Kangaroo picshur!