Spider and Smudge

Spider and Smudge
Relax mode, Smudge and Spider Copyright:K J Woodward

A big yet satisfying week and HAPPY World Environment day!!!

Hello all,

Sorry I did not blog yesterday, it only feels like I can relax this Saturday afternoon after my huge yet rewarding week.

I relief taught all 5 days (i normally do three to four), then I babysat last night and cleaned a house this morning as well as doing some of my own housecleaning this arvo. I am craving sleep!!!

This week has been challenging yet I do have a deep sense of satisfaction in that I passed on some ideas through a internet game on sustainability and protecting a water catchment for children.
Here is the link, have a go yourself, it's lots of fun!!! http://www.catchmentdetox.net.au/how-to-play/



Mmm I love you my Sherrie!!!
Mums knitting is so warm and comfy.

8 comments:

Kea said...

You HAVE had a busy, productive week! Good for you...Now get some rest. LOL.

Happy weekend!

Brian's Home Blog said...

My, you were busy! Curl up and take a nap...works for me! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

SeaThreePeeO said...

That knitting does look comfortable.

Have a great weekend!

BeadedTail said...

You did have a busy week but it's good to relax with your boys!

Leanne @ Deep Fried Fruit said...

yep, I'm hearin' ya!
Hope you got the sleep you needed.

Jacqueline said...

We hope you guys have a peaceful, restful weekend...Kisses handsome boys...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Teddy Westlife said...

Mum is happy when people protect water catchments, since that is what she does for a job!

Quill and Greyson said...

That knitting looks comfy!