Spider and Smudge

Spider and Smudge
Relax mode, Smudge and Spider Copyright:K J Woodward

A nice smelling bag and a to do list.

Hi all,
Aunty Lolo came for dinner last night and the boys found her giant bumbag just fascinating.

I saw it first, paws off Smudge!!!

OK I get the message oh master Spider.

I promise not to look while you hide that munchy for later on.

Oh and I had a big chat to my dad last night, all about living in a house that is just livable and starting to build the first stage of my dream house.

So my to do list goes something like,
  • Check out teaching opportunities for each area.
  • A place preferably 10-20 acres.                           
  • A property not overvalued due to its house.         
  • Look at properties in the holidays (5 weeks away) .
  • Finish my second book and Story for Leanne in holidays.        
Ok that should hold me fairly accountable for my actions and spur me forwards.



6 comments:

Kea said...

That's a lot to do! Good luck making headway.

If you have the know-how or have people in your life who are handy, you can look for the property you want without so much emphasis on the state of house. I assume you could get a renovation amount built in to the mortgage if you needed it. But one step at a time! :-)

The Island Cats said...

Haha! Bumbag...we call them fanny packs! We like bumbag better!!

animal lover, quilt lover said...

Is a bumbag like a pocketbook???
I am so out of things now I don't even know what a bumbag is???????
Am out of things going on!!!!
XXOO, Happy & Fern
Ps You could even live in a camper while you build a home.

Brian's Home Blog said...

That bag does look pretty sniffable! Sounds like you have a plan!

BeadedTail said...

We weren't sure what a bumbag was until we read The Island Cats comment - now we know! MOL! We like bumbag better too!

You have quite a list and we hope you achieve each goal!

Jacqueline said...

It sounds like you've got a realistic plan; have you thought about buying just land that you want and living in a mobile home there while you build what you want? ...Hang in there and good luck!...Love the bumbag photos!...Have a wonderful week!...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki