Spider and Smudge

Spider and Smudge
Relax mode, Smudge and Spider Copyright:K J Woodward

New award, Thanks to Brian at Brians home.

I got this beautiful Life is Good Award from our friend Brian at
http://brianshome-me.blogspot.com/2010/05/awards-sunday.html.
For this award, the blogger Mom is supposed to answer the following questions.

1. What would your perfect day consist of?

The perfect day for me would consist of a walk along a beach and then finishing my second book, I know it's gonna happen soon!!!


2. How would you describe yourself if you were an item of clothing?

I would be a warm snuggly jumper.


3. What hobbies are you currently working on?

My latest hobby is investigating land for sale online.



4. Walking in the woods in wellies or bare foot on the beach?

Bare foot on the beach defintely, my feet get claustrophobic in gumboots sometimes.


5. Have you ever hugged or sang to a tree?

Yes I most definitely have and I cried when trees were cut down under power lines once. I am a self confessed tree hugger from way back having grown up on a commune.


6. Growing your own veggies or nipping to the supermarket?

I grow quite a few and try to buy from a local market whenever I am able to.


7. Have you found anyone exciting in your family tree?

Not yet, will have to check it out one day.


8. Slap up meal in a posh restaurant or fish ‘n’ chips from the
wrapper?

Oh fish and chips every time.


9. Which element do you most resonate with, Earth, Air, Fire or
water?

It has to be water, I have always loved the ocean, rivers and lakes.

10.Do you believe in fairies?
Yes, yes, yes and angels as well.

Now I have to choose 5 fantastic blogger Moms to pass this on to, so here they are:

Wendy of  All about Lacoon Dante

Fern of  animal lover quilt lover

Jacqueline of Jacquelines cat house

Lucky Lady

And The paw relations

7 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

I enjoyed reading your answers!!!

Anonymous said...

EXCELLENT Answers! We just love learning about the mom's too! ConCats on your award!

Pip said...

I agrees, these are good answers. I not know you grow up on a commun. I bet that was a fun way to come up!
Concatulashuns on your reward. We loves your bloggie too. Brian did good choosing.

Jacqueline said...

Congratualtions on the award and I enjoyed your answers; thanks so much for thinking of me!...Hope you have a fun week, always getting closer to your dream!...Kisses to Smudge and Spider...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

HH and The Boys said...

Concatulations on the award and the great answers to the post. It's a well-deserved award.

*nosetaps*

BeadedTail said...

Concatulations on your award! It was fun reading your answers!

Quill and Greyson said...

That was fun. Cool answers. A second book? What is the first one and second one about?