Spider and Smudge

Spider and Smudge
Relax mode, Smudge and Spider Copyright:K J Woodward

Well here's to kindy and child mentors.

Yesterday just blew me away. Children really are incredible beings. I had two 5/6 groups in the morning and positive comments really added to a boys confidence. Then he came and helped me with two other children when I had Kindy and year 1 for a session and he had a ball and left with the biggest smile on his face. This was a boy who last week was negative when a game did not go his way. I had my doubts and about taking such a young age group being used to 11 and 12 year olds and not 5 and 6 year olds. It was lovely at the end of the day to be given a simple thanks from their teacher (it meant a lot).

Animals make my day too and it's amazing to come home to my gorgeous boys every day for cuddles and purrs.
      

































I'm waiting for another cuddle

5 comments:

Jacqueline said...

It sounds like you had a lovely day and helped a young boy have a lovely day as well; how wonderful to have someone with your kind heart as a role model!...I know what you mean about your boys=I live alone and am never lonely with my babies here...I look forward to coming home to those cuddles every time I have to leave them!!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Us kitties are pretty good at cuddling and bring on smiles! Sounds like you had a fun day!

animal lover, quilt lover said...

Glad you have a good day today.
Yes I got my power back on just in time to cook dinner, clean up after dinner. Then go out and feed the coons and any other critter that come along. But tonight there's probably not going to be any left b/c there where a lot of coons tonight.

Karen Jo said...

It sounds like you had a really great day today. I always look forward to coming home to Herman and his cuddles.

Zig said...

Thank you for the message.

You two puss-pussies are funny!!

Love from Nantes xxxx