Spider and Smudge

Spider and Smudge
Relax mode, Smudge and Spider Copyright:K J Woodward

Monday and back to school

Yesterday I got stuck into gardening and thought I might show you the cyclamen which is going to flower for the third time, it gets more beautiful each time. Then there are the cyclamen seedlings that I grew from seeds produced by my cyclamens and a freinds. There are 15 seedlings in all.
This one has ruby red blooms.

There are 5 in this pot. One jelly bean plant part as well.

The cyclamens to me are a sign the weather is cooling down here.

3 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

Oh no, we had plenty of cooler weather, we're waiting for the warm stuff over here.

Lindy said...

You are quite the successful gardener! =)

Jacqueline said...

We hope you enjoyed the garden yesterday; it will be Spring here in a few days!!...Hope you guys have a great week...xo...Calle,Halle,Sukki