Spider and Smudge

Spider and Smudge
Relax mode, Smudge and Spider Copyright:K J Woodward

Market day

Monday 22nd March
So this was the stall next door that resembled a jungle early Sunday morning, they were nice people but so many people came through my stall to look at thier plants. If I had been in their position I may have said something to all the people stomping all over my clothes and plants but I just left early feeling a bit miffed and overheated in the sun.

I made $32 for about 5hours work ( not to mention loading and unloading). Better than my Garage sale profits!!!

I found some very pretty autumn trees too and lucky dogs getting a good walk. Have a great Monday.


5 comments:

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Sounds as though that was a lot of work. No wonder you left early.. Lovely trees and woofies though.. Hugs GJ x

Brian's Home Blog said...

Yep, that's a lot of lifting and toting, but you did pretty good!

Jacqueline said...

You are a tough, determined and beautiful woman, Kas; I'm very impressed with all the work you do, the kids you teach, the animals you love, the dreams you cultivate...Hope you have a great week!

BeadedTail said...

That is certainly a lot of work and it's too bad people stomped on your clothes and plants. It's great you made $32 though!

Autumn trees huh? I just can't get over the different seasons you have compared to us but at least autumn and spring tend to be the best seasons so we do have that in common!

Jan Mader said...

It DOES sound like a lot of work but it's beautiful.

I just filled out an application to foster Newfoundlands more often. I thought of you and your animal sactuary. Wish there were more people like you...