Spider and Smudge

Spider and Smudge
Relax mode, Smudge and Spider Copyright:K J Woodward

More basket fun, Smudges Meerkat act and Mum is away.

Friday 22nd January

This is Spider exploring yet another basket.


Can not get comfy on these silly pegs.

Okay move these darn things please!!!!!!!!!!!



I am actually part Meerkat, did you not know???
Yes I am away and these photos were taken a couple of days ago. I am on a island called Wallis Island near Forster (Forster is about 4 hours north of Sydney on the East coast). Yesterday my mum and I stayed with a friend of ours. I went running with Dude the dog this morning and said hello to their lovely cows and calves

Walk time, is it, is it???

Hmm, got any munchies, cabbage???
Will include some photos of my mums place tommorrow.

6 comments:

SeaThreePeeO said...

We love to sleep in the laundry baskety too

Kea said...

Love the meerkat pose!

Say hi to Dude the dog and all the cows/calves from us! :-)

Brian's Home Blog said...

Part Meerkat huh? That explains a lot because my Sister Dolly sits like that too. I loved the pics! Have a wonderful weekend!!!

Unknown said...

We ♥ your meerkat pose! Too cool! Our doggy sibling would ♥ to go on a walk where they could see farm animals☺

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

I just love your meercat impression.. Hugs GJ x

Catline Crew said...

We didn't know you were part meercat. We like that picture.