Spider and Smudge

Spider and Smudge
Relax mode, Smudge and Spider Copyright:K J Woodward

Smudge the bath balancer and Gilmore girls rule.

Tuesday 24th November

I am off work again today, I still feel guilty but I know I need to think of myself and make sure I am close to 100%. I am getting there but school is not a good place to be if I am not feeling well.
 

Squeak mouse resting up high on the heater.
 
Last night I had a bath to help sleep and relax. Smudge was doing his usual bath balancing act and looking as though he was thinking of jumping on me. Luckily this did not happen and he just sat and watched the water go down the plug hole. Spider has actually fallen in the bath a number of times and I have had to rescue him and dry him off.

Gilmore Girls rule, I have watched a few episodes, I did some lesson preparation and enjoyed the company of Spider and Smudge.





No comments: